Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh!


I just thought I'd add something funny that I just remembered. I was talking to my friend Hope and we have decided that we are both cursed when it comes to relationships. She has never had a relationship for more than three months (her current guy is leaving on his mission on the exact day of three months..creepy) and I haven't been on more than four dates. So we have decided that that is the reason we are friends. Ha ha no she is one of my really good friends because she is just awesome. :)

4 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

well, I just can't imagine.
You're both just as cute as can be!
......just remember, there is a plan for you guys!!!
:)

Tylers story said...

I think the guys are too scared to ask you because you are too beautiful!! ;)

Tylers story said...

Oh, this is Lisa (Gearhart) Robbins by the way. Just in case you were wondering. I saw your blog on your Mom's list. But, I do have to say that the Utes are the better team :) :)

Wendy said...

Kayla,
That is such a cute picture of the two of you, I want a copy! And for the record I am kind of glad the guys are staying away for now. . . don't worry you both have plenty of time! Hugs!