Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chemistry Night Owl




When I first moved into my apartment my roomates joked about how they were going to convert me into staying up late. I thought they were kidding, but as you can see it is 12:21 and I don't really want to go to sleep. Oh well writing is a lot more fun anyway.


I love my chemistry class, but when it comes to the actual work I get a little frustrated. So I was able to visit my friend, Alyssa today and attempt to figure it out. I think we did more talking then actually figuring it out, but it was way fun. I even got to watch 'Penelope':). It is this really cute chick flick where the girl gets the guy in the end (of course) even though she has a pig nose.


Very cute show. One thing that's funny though is that Alyssa and I were friends in elementary school (awww recess..the good old days:) and then she moved away, but now she is back at BYU and amazingly we are still friends. Well I should probably be doing my child development review so I'll write more later.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I am glad that you are keeping up with your blogging I feel more like I know what you are up to. Don't lose to much sleep though, lol! I am glad that you and alyssa have been able to rekindle your friendship. That is so cool. tell her hello from me. Hugs, mom