Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Brrrr BYU

It is freezing! I was able to go to the football game on saturday and it was so cold and so fun. Since I went to the game in the cold weather I am now a true BYU fan (or so says my dad:) We of course kicked butt and it even snowed a little bit! I love the snow I just wish there was enough to make a snowman or have a snowball fight.
I have a pretty exciting FHE group we decided last night that we are going to have spy wars with the other apartments with marshmellow guns. I'm way excited. We even have a water balloon launcher. :) But I think we are going to save that for the summer because it is a little too cold to get soaked.
I also was able to go do baptisms for the dead at the Provo temple this morning. It was really neat because I haven't been in a while and a few guys came with my group of girls and they baptised and confirmed us. I need to go more often, I just need to find the time.
Well that is about as exciting as it gets for now, except for more tests....yaay tests.
Oh and barbecue sauce and cheesy macarroni don't go together. :)

No comments: