Saturday, October 4, 2008

Busy at BYU


Hello sorry about slacking on my blogging. I've decided I am going to try really hard to keep up:).
Well I have made it through an entire month of college. Can you believe it? I've come to realize I can actually play soccer, but have a tendency to foul (possibly a side affect from churchball:)), hot dogs and maccaroni actually go really good together as does pasta and salsa (weird), and apparently I have the marriage vibe.
I have three apartment mates. Amy who is from Fresno, California and has a missionary in Minnessota. Bridget who is one of Amy's best friends and is from Texas (I forget which part, but it is a pretty big state so I think I'm ok). She might be getting married in the summer, but the guy hasn't proposed yet, so we'll see. Finally we are down to my roomate, Sara. She is from Layton, Utah (yeah Utah!) and is the craziest person I have ever met, but a good kind of crazy. All in all I love my roomates and I love living off campus so I don't feel like too much of a scared, little freshmen.
Well that is about it for now. So far no proposals yet so I think I'm circumventing the marriage vibe.:)

No comments: