Saturday, December 20, 2008

There's no place like home...There's no place like home..

I love, love being home. There really is no place like home especially during the holidays. I think I am more excited for Christmas then I have since I realized Santa didn't exist. I was able to go shopping with Saydie today. It was fun to walk around the mall with her and talk since we don't get to spend as much time together as we used to. I also have been able to spend loads of time cooking with mom. We have made more candy delights then I have the whole time I was at school. Our poor chocolates had a meltdown and the divinity only worked once, but it was very fun (and very tasty:). Sometimes I wish that time would stop on the moments you enjoy and make it last forever, but then I remember that if I look for the silver lining then I will always have moments like these that I enjoy. They will just be a little bit different. Only five days till Christmas!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

We really enjoy having you home too! now only 3 days until Christmas ;)