Saturday, January 10, 2009

My top ten of Christmas Break

I decided that since I had so much fun on my Christmas break I would write a list of the top ten things that I enjoyed the most. They aren't in any order because I couldn't decided for sure which I liked the most so here they are.
1. Dumping snow on my fav not so little brother anymore while shoveling.
2. Dad clicking his heels in the theater parking lot.
3. Decorating my sad gingerbread house with Saydie.
4. Hearing Chris laugh on the phone (I didn't even realize that I missed it)
5. Laughing with Tim so hard that I almost cried at the show "Bolt".
6. Talking with Jesus Espinoza about that wonderful thing called life.
7. Learning to play the Pride and Prejudice song (even though it was in slow motion)
8. Seeing high school friends on New Years (Oh high school such a long time ago) :)
9. Feeling so loved that I could pop from all the hugs.
and finally
10. Eating a Good homemade meal.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

We miss you :)

The Geists said...

Can I just tell you how cute you are Kayla!!!! IF my girl (if I ever have one) was ever half as cute smart funny gorgeous then that would make me happy!! I love to see you when you come home and see the relationship you have with your mom. IT makes me can't wait. With a mom like your no wonder you are best friends!! I love her too!

Jen said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun! These are some of the best years of your life--I'm so glad you are enjoying them!!!