Sunday, June 20, 2010

One Request

To anyone who reads my blog I have one request: Please pray for my cousin this week. Parker is a sweet little boy of three years old who (despite everything) is always smiling:). About two years ago he was diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension. This puts lots of pressure on the heart and lungs making life and growth difficult. It was predicted that he wouldn't live for very long, but defying the odds he has made it. This week, though, he is going in for a heart catheterization. This is where they put a tube in his heart to test the pressure it is experiencing. This helps with diagnosis as well as treatment. The first time he went through this procedure we almost lost him. It was terrifying to say the least. The second time was easier and we are praying it will again go smoothly this week. So please pray for a smooth procedure for my sweet little cousin. Thanks so much!
Also on a side note I did end up texting Dan. We had a pretty good conversation and he said he would look me up on facebook. To say the least I haven't heard from him since that conversation, but oh well I found I was brave enough to chase a piece of fate, right?

1 comment:

Jen said...

You're so sweet to blog about Parker--thank you!!!