Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Precious Moments

Right now I am pretty happy with who I am. Of course I would like to be a little bit better ballet dancer and I would like to be able to resist ice cream, but other than that I have only one thing that really bugs me. I have trouble living in the moment. There are times I wish I could go back to moments in my life and enjoy them more. If I had maybe they would have lasted longer or I could have appreciated them more, but then I lose moments that are happening right now. Like last night when I was able to school some guys in my ward in basketball (not really, but I didn't shame the family name so I think I did ok:). So I guess there is only one solution and that is to not dwell on the past and make my own moments that I can cherish without worrying they will end too soon.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

you sure do make our moments with you happy, I think you do better at that than most!

Tara said...

Hey you! Remember me? I can't believe my little beehive is a college girl. I hope you are enjoying every moment of it! Sure miss you all and hope all is well. Tara